If you’re looking to add some more culture and heritage into your trip, don’t miss out on a scenic river cruises. You’ll make everlasting memories with family members or friends while exploring the rich tapestry of Portuguese delights!
The Tagus River, a waterway that runs through Spain and Portugal for over 600 miles. It begins in the Sierra de Albarracín near Valencia before flowing westward across both countries to empty into Atlantic Ocean at Lisbon’s harbour.
The longest river of Iberia makes up part one-third (1/3) of entire Spanish coastline which extends more than 4500 km! The name ‘Tagus’ originates from Latin meaning “I put out,” likely referring to how much rainwater flows down this wide valley every year due its location.
Booking your Lisbon Tagus River Cruise – Tickets and price
I recommend booking with Get Your Guide for your Lisbon Tagus river cruise. It is as easy as booking online selecting your preferred language and proceed to payment for a low price of € 29 /per Adult.
What to Expect from your Lisbon Tagus River Cruise
This boat cruise will take you on a journey through the Portuguese evening sun and across tranquil waters. You can enjoy windswept waves, gorgeous scenery with colourful buildings in tow as sunset casts its glorious glow upon all that surrounds it! There are plenty of activities onboard your vessel such as entertainment systems which provide information about what lies ahead; exploring different cultures by learning how they live or eating some delicious food (think: wine country)! This experience would make anyone want more time at sea… but don’t worry because this cruise offers two hours’ worth so guests who only have one day may still get their fill too!
The views from the boat are so breathtaking it’s a wonder you can even feel relieved not being stuck inside. The design is just as impressive, with each seat having its own 360 degree window view and an overview of what lies around you in every direction! There really isn’t anything more relaxing than taking this ride at sunset when everything lights up before your eyes like magic. Look out for Belem tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the Cristo Rei statue.
The modern-day cruise vessel has been transformed into something truly special: an experience tailor made for those who want to appreciate both their surroundings and have some fun along the way too.
Point of Meeting
Look for the red FRS dolphin logo at our local partner’s ticket counter. At least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time, be ready to board. The boarding gate shuts 10 minutes before to departure.
For this cruise, you should arrive at the meeting location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the meeting.
- Choose a time that is best convenient for you and your family.
- If you choose the Sunset option, you will have the opportunity to take in the splendor of Lisbon’s sunset during the course of your cruise.
- Additionally, snacks and beverages are available for purchase.
- Take in the magnificence of Lisbon from the banks of the Tagus River.
- Photographic possibilities that are out of this world
What to Consider
- Please wear comfy footwear and attire.
- The wearing of high-heeled shoes is not allowed.
- Dependent on tide and wind conditions on the day of your tour, the voyage itinerary may change.
- Please bear in mind that this is not a guided tour and the crew members are not trained tour guides.
- An adult must supervise minors at all times.
- In order to avoid exceeding the boat’s maximum capacity, all passengers, including those under the age of 18, must be specifically noted when making a reservation.
- Reservations cannot be processed until you get a confirmation voucher.
- Late arrivals and no-shows will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- If the product information differs from the voucher information, please refer to the voucher information instead.
A full refund will be issued for cancellations received at least 24 hours in advance.